§1 Validity vis-à-vis Entrepreneurs and Definitions
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://www.eatsens.com,
(2) In the event of conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with
Sens Foods Ltd.
Putlitzer Street 16
Registration number HRB 204343
Register court Berlin DE 323 493 296
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet store does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is merely a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) The following provisions shall apply to the receipt of an order in our Internet store: The consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a contract by successfully completing the order process provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirmation by clicking the "Add to shopping cart" button.
3) Checking the data in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the button "proceed to checkout
5) Entering the contact data for the respective order
6) binding sending of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "order and pay".
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can, after checking his details, return to the Internet page where the customer data is recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him. We will confirm receipt of the order immediately by sending an automatically generated e-mail ("Order Confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders placed via our Internet store: We store the text of the contract and send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://www.sensbar.com/de/terms-of-use. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment via PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(1) Unless we have expressly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. In this case, delivery will be made within 5-7 business days at the latest. The delivery period begins on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item has been handed over to the Buyer, even if the delivery is made to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify in written form at:
Sens Foods Ltd.
Putlitzer Street 16
by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org